Friday, February 25, 2011

Yummzville!

Dear internet,
I love you.



It's only been a day since my last post. Interesting! So, last night, after Josh got home from work...I made a big chicken dinner, and we had company! After dinner I was in create mode..Josh & Nick busted out the Marvel Vs. Capcom while I made homemade doggie cookies made with peanut butter and pressed into a little mini skull form (they lost their shape a fair amount, but Dude & Scully don't mind at all!). Which they LOVED. After I made the babies something yummy, I made homemade maple cinnamon donuts served with vanilla frozen yogurt (Krystal & Tim made it just in time!). Holy smokes, the donuts were amazing!! Sooo amazing! Next I am going to attempt woopie pies (aka wookie pies)!! Ooo & Krystal dropped off my GIANT zombie head cookie jar (which is now full of those yummy peanut butter skulls!).
I can't believe how big the thing is, haha, but I adore it (It's hard to tell with the photo, but it literally fits on my head with plenty of room..lol).






Tomorrow I will be working in the studio all day and then off to the Chicopee tube park to photograph a company get together. It should be fun, but cold :) So I am going to bust out my purple leopard print leggings and whatever other layers I can possibly throw together to keep cozy. I am dragging my sister Rae out with me for company.









Jeff & Josh are up in the attic jamming, and I love the way the music caries itself throughout t
he whole house. It gives me the
best feeling to hear the drums and guitar and Josh's amazing voice.













I really feel like I am home.
& I don't ever want to leave this place, this feeling and this love.

I am the luckiest girl.





















No comments:

Post a Comment