Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way.




HIYO!

I've had a wonderful week! A bunch happened, that I don't have time to talk about right now. I will say, I went to my first knitting club meeting the other night at Lise's house. It was so much fun! Just hanging out with a bunch of nice girls and doing something silly and fun. It was my first attempt at knitting! I am making a coffee cozy. I
already hand stitched a patch, that says PWN'D, to put on it!! I also made a felt wallet (while on break at work yesterday), it's lined with red felt and the outside I sewed little black piano keys with a satin bow on the top corner!! I feel so inspired lately :) and I love it!





Today was a nice day. A very good day! I had a great morning with my man and pups! An easy peasy day at work (I even got out early). A nice little trip to the comic
shop (I bought this great graphic novel called Dirty Rich). Then turned into the domestic goddess I can be, and cleaned the house, walked the dogs, threw in some laundry, made dinner (London Broil; which is ground
pork wrapped in bacon then wrapped in steak, with a fresh salad and our fav. mashed sweet potatoes). Then Joshy came home, we ate together talked about our days etc. After dinner I made some zuchinni muffins for snacks and made a whole bunch of dog biscuits (AGAIN! only this time meat instead of peanut butter! I used three different flavors of baby food and formed each flavor into a new shape..and let me tell you, they smell so good! You can see the photo in front of the new Zombie head cookie jar). Now I'm in my PJ's watching Lie to Me with the hubby while we await the arrival of his brother Nick, and Nick's wife Char :)









If you ever find this blog Josh....
all I have to say is;
I love you!
&
PRO-BONO!


Again, I will leave this post with some photo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment