Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sew Nice! (Photo dump!)




Another update, via a day off work!

Josh & I have been quite spoiled over the last couple of weeks. We've been fortunate enough to treat ourselves to some nice things. Josh bought me a sewing machine! It's a beautiful Singer! He also got me a bunch of fabric pieces, supplies and accessories to go with it. I feel pretty darn lucky to have such a thoughtful boy in my life! As a treat for himself, he got a new Ovation acoustic-electric guitar. He bought the machine for me last night, and already I've made; a matching set of tye dye curtains for my kitchen window and back door (which is in the kitchen). A cute chocolate print apron and a wallet!

Today was so nice, I took a walk downtown to a little fabric store, where I searched high and low for Star Wars prints, but was not successful. The boy is going to take me t
o a couple other stores to keep searching. I want Star Wars themed pillows and curtains to go in my craft room :) I can't wait to make more curtains for our living/dining rooms! We had a cutesy date night the other night too..it was awesome, we went out for steak and some drinks. It was fun and silly :) Joshy alsohappened to pick up his new Black berry phone that night too, haha.

Right now, Nick is over and the boys are playing Black Ops. Fun! Dude is curled up beside Nick and Scully is all cuddled up to my feet, lol. Last night was some From Lambs to Lions practice. Jeff brought over a new mic. and stand which made things so much better. It sounded incredible.

I am sad to say, I am back to work tomorrow. After only a single day off work this week. Poo
py! Although, one great thing about work is, my sister Rae is working in the same mall. So I've been able to see her, and my nephew Sky quite a bit more :)!!!! I took Sky's school photo's this week (he's 6). He's so cute and so silly. It melts my heart every time he says he loves me (Dear Sky, if you ever read this, when you are older...you have touched my life in ways you will never understand. I love you with all my heart. I always have and I always will! Aunt Boo Boo is here for you, forever!).

Woop. Time to go!
'til next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment