Sunday, March 6, 2011

TEA FOR TWO


:)
All smiles.

Josh is asleep on the couch, he's had a very long week, I decided to be a creeper and take a picture of him. Scully was licking him and he didn't even budge! I wrapped him up in my R2D2 blanket and have been sitting at his feet with Dude, reading and planning!

I have been so inspired lately! To just, create! Today I made a Menu for the week. I didn't include breakfast because I have to prep some things on my day off. For future reference! This is what we will eat/have eaten for the week of March 6th 2011 :)


MON.
LUNCH; Roast beef and swiss sub sandwich, garden salad, apple & fruit snack.
DINNER; Hawaiian skewers (pork, pineapple, onion and a gala apple!) , rice and brussel sprouts (we LOVE them!).

TUES.
LUNCH; Tuna wrap, orange, yogurt with fresh berries & fruit snack.
DINNER; Jambalaya, rice creole.

WED.
LUNCH; Roast beef & Cheddar sub, home made barley soup, apple & Fruit snack.
DINNER; Rainbow trout, salmon souffle & asparagus.
THURS.
LUNCH; Turkey and swiss sandwich, spicy lentil soup, fresh various veggie slices & orange.
DINNER; Lemon cream chicken, salad & mashed yams (also a HUGE staple for us!).

FRI.
LUNCH; Home made beef & barley soup, tuna sandwich, apple, sliced banana & granola yogurt.
DINNER; Gnocci in a rose sauce, salad and garlic bread.


I don't plan weekend meals because Josh loves to cook! and he is more of the spontaneous nature! Plus, we never know where we will be or what we will be doing. I eat a few bananas a day, they are my favorite snack. On my day off I am going to make a couple batches of home made soups and some breakfast 'bits' for our early mornings! We have started taking Yoga in the evenings together. Who knew an hour of yoga burn would be sooooo darn difficult! I can't wait until I get to the point where I can actually do ALL of the moves.

This weekend I worked. I still had a wonderful time though! Friday night Nic and Char came over. We hung out watched some Spartacus and played Kill Zone 3! Talk about FREAKY stuff. I need the volume on low with that game, it's too spooky! haha. Saturday evening we went to their house instead. We had a sleepover..which I know sounds hilarious. 25 years old and I still stay up late and act all silly. We had a few beer, made INSANE burritos, and played COD Black Ops. We brought our two pups with us to have a play date with their two Aussie's Dodge and Ozzy. They are all so funny together! In the morning Josh dropped me off at work, again. He hung out with Tim and we did groceries at the end of my shift. Then we went to Tim & Krystal's for some dinner (vodka chicken, interesting and tasty). Right when we got home, Josh walked the pups while I packed us each a lunch for tomorrow. We cuddled and he passed out like a little baby on the couch. It's about 11 now and I am starting to get a little doe eyed. I've been a busy bee this weekend with work. My photo shoots have been going very well. I've met some great families this weekend and got to see quite a few milestones with my regular clients. Like little Josh (shares the same name as my love, so you know he's a cutie!), today was his first birthday! I've been taking his portraits every month since he was born and today I saw him walk for the first time. It was beautiful! It feels pretty darn neat to see these families come together, progress and grow! I'm a lucky lady :) My elderly buddy Mr. S brought me some Turkish delights and Mrs. M (the cutest nanny ever) brought me some coffee! I can't complain, even if I have to work all weekend. I get to hang out with cute kids and come home to my little family that I love with all my heart.



Shara, out! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment