Saturday, March 26, 2011

No dawn. No day. I'm always in this twilight (of your heart).





It's been a bit since my last post!
We've been pretty busy.. for the most part having many 'a date night. Watching a ton of Netflix, playing Black Ops online. Cooking, hanging out, sewing, band practice and such! Plus working out! Yeahh!


I don't have much time to elaborate tonight. So instead! I will leave with a couple of photo's :)
*A quick little head band I knitted on the bus ride home!
*RAINBOW cupcakes!! EEEE!!!!
*A pretty photo I took of my sister Rae standing in my living room window.
*A new bag I made!




FINITO-BANITO.
P.S. I'm quite excited for the weekend to get here!! My book Essex County is in at the comic shop!! I plan on making some more stuffz & cooking/baking my little heart away.




Uhmm. Jeff is over right now, he and Joshy are jamming upstairs. I don't feel so well tonight..my legs are really super tired..I can't wait for cuddles!!





No comments:

Post a Comment