Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Loneliness does not come from being alone, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important." -Carl Jung

I guess that pretty much sums it up.

I realize that my loneliness isn't so much about being dis-satisfied with myself, and being okay with just me. It's not about not having many friends or family...I guess it's more about relating. Maybe I should just accept that every one individual person will never have the same experiences...and as different as I feel-day to day-who wouldn't? no matter the circumstance. Get it?

I am a happy girl. One who thinks, each day, that this could be over any minute! Sometimes I see the negative a little more than the positive. Now that is something I need to work on! haha! Just because I don't talk about these things..doesn't mean I don't feel them.

Maybe i'm just a basket case!


I'll tell you a few positive things in my life..right this moment!

I have a boy, who loves me with his whole heart.
I have a roof over my head and won't go hungry.
I have a job I actually like, but realistic goals to continue my own growth.
I've got a crazy-but wonderful family. One that I neglect to tell how much I care (My brother, my sisters, my nephews, my step mom, my aunts and most of all..my dad.
I have a good future and a good heart.

& if you stick around long enough, you might see that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment